Friday 9 August 2013

ALLERGIES?


I am Allergic to almost everything I can think of. I have been to 3 different doctors concerning my allergies and they all said there was no cure for allergies..They said it is natural for me to have allergies since most of my siblings are asthmatic..They only suggested I make sure I avoid everything I react to.

I avoid most body cream, hair cream and soap with some certain ingredients I know I react to but how do I control my super sensitive nose that picks every smell?


MY CHERI'S RECIPE THAT REALLY HELPED

  •  He made sure I ate two apples first thing in the morning for 3weeks.

  • He also made sure I didn't take any meal without garlic and ginger for 3 weeks.

 I tried his recipe 4 months ago and since then I have never felt healthier in my life...You should try this if you sneeze a lot like I used to.

For my skin, I use Shea butter.




















No comments:

Post a Comment